Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Wonderful New Year!

Welcome to 2012!  It's a wonderful time to be alive, and I wanted to take a break from all of my erotica writing to say thank you.  I appreciate and love all of my readers, and 2012 is going to be a sexy, fun, and exciting year for all of us.

Soooooo.......    What do I have in store for 2012?  Lots of sex!  Well, in my books anyway, and all kinds of very unique plots have been drafted.  I am working on a naughty Uncle story right now, but I also have another Grandpa story in my head just bangin' to get out. 

I will probably do a compilation of my Daddy stories, but not right now.  I have another Daddy story fermenting, and when it's ready, he'll come out to play with the other Daddies in the collection of course.  He's a very bad Daddy.

I have also discovered tons of new Erotica authors, and I am fans of quite a few.  I get all mushy n' stuff when I find a new author with a voice that I connect with.  I am an avid reader, and this year, I am going to take more time out to read my favorite Erotica as well as discover some new ones!  I am totally open to suggestions!  :)

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment